Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
After David Reutimann’s retaliation against Kyle Busch during Sunday’s Price Chopper 400 at Kansas Speedway, Busch made comments to the media essentially stating that Reutimann’s attempt to wreck him was wrong because he was in the Chase. Besides that entitlement, here are some other perks that playoff drivers receive…
10. Limitless black and gold strings of beads for use in the Talladega infield.
9. Reserved seating in the drivers’ meetings, far away from the “other” drivers.
8. Clearance to ask non-Chasers pitting around them to pit on a different lap, ensuring easier entry and exit from pit road.
7. More TV time than any 11th-place driver ever deserves.
6. Allowed to jump the restart if a non-Chaser is leading.
5. Can throw debris out car window to prompt a late-race caution with no penalty.
4. Access to Brian France’s divorce record.
3. A new black and yellow flag waved at non-Chasers who are keeping Chasers from advancing their positions.
2. Nitrous bottles.
1. Greater tolerances to pass post-race inspection … well … only if you’re a Hendrick car.
©2000 - 2008 Doug Turnbull and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!