Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Doug Turnbull · Wednesday November 17, 2010
10. Pulverize a water bottle before and after the race.
9. Remove Mike Ford’s foot from his mouth, so he can better understand him on the radio.
8. By not pulling a Michael Waltrip and showing up at the wrong track.
7. By not pulling a Michael Waltrip and … racing like Michael Waltrip.
6. Berate crew on the radio … because that’s very motivating.
5. Convince Jimmie Johnson that thumb rings are a fashion no-no.
4. Two steps: Drug Johnson. Remove horseshoe.
3. No pickup basketball!
2. When lapping Sam Hornish, Jr., give him plenty of room.
1. Win the race, lead the most laps, deliver a curse-free Victory Lane interview, and watch Chad Knaus’ head explode.
©2000 - 2008 Doug Turnbull and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Denny doesn’t have to do much of anything. Sit back, ride around, and let the race come to him. He was picked at the beginning of the season to unseat Johnson, and everything has fallen properly into place. Compliments of that new intake manifold approved in the off season, I might add.