Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Cami Starr · Wednesday February 7, 2007
Here it is! Frontstretch is proud to unveil the GoT! That’s Game of Tomorrow Fantasy Racing to you. And we swear these are the rules and the only rules and we won’t change them halfway through.
Signing Up: Fill out the form below and we’ll get you added to the game!
How to Play:
- Select 1 driver from each of the five driver groups. Groups will be set up prior to Week 1 and will remain the same until the beginning of segment two.
- Entries for each week must be received one hour prior to the start of Nextel Cup QUALIFYING. Qualifying for the Daytona 500 did not count towards our point system because of the special procedure.
- Rosters are locked once the deadline passes and can not be changed.
- Scores will be tallied once the official results are posted on Monday afternoon.
- Points will be awarded based on the following point system (see below).FS Note: Due to the inability of our software to calculate negative points, the scoring system was adjusted following Week One. This will be the scoring system in place for the remainder of the season…we apologize for the inconvenience.
- Points will accumulate throughout the 2007 Nextel Cup season.
- Results will be posted at FS.com, and players can also receive weekly result emails.
- Prizes, to be announced, will be awarded to the Top 3 finishers at the end of the season.
- The season will be also divided in two 13-race segments, then a final 10-race segment during the Chase for the Championship. Each segment winner will be entered into a prize drawing at the end of the season.
- Groups will be changed prior to segment two and prior to segment three (The Chase).
- If you do not make a new entry, you will keep your same team. However, it is important to watch your team and make changes accordingly; you don’t want to lose points just because you aren’t keeping up!
- Qualifying points will not be awarded in cases where the field is set by points.
- The deadline for the Daytona 500 is one hour prior to the green flag.
- FS.com staff members and their immediate families can play the game but are not eligible for prizes. Prizes will be awarded to the next eligible player in the rankings.
- Drivers will earn points based on their car numbers. If a driver change is made during the race, players will receive points if they have picked the driver that started the race.
- Overall points will not be reset at the end of each segment.
- Players can direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 Leading a lap
5 Leading most laps
Signing Up: Fill out the form below and we’ll get you added to the game! You will receive a confirmation email back along with your password.
©2000 - 2008 Cami Starr and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!