Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Tuesday September 25, 2007
10. "Look at that! Kyle's glasses are all steamed over. Ya think he’s upset about something?" -Anonymous Hamlin Crew Member
9. "Listen here, you little puke! Don't you know who I am!? I'm the Prince of NASCAR! My daddy is the King!" – Kyle Petty
8. "I am sooooo mad right now! Why, I oughta poke you in the eye with this little finger brace thingy I'm wearing!" - Kyle Petty
7. "Just cause you got a handicap plate on your car don't mean you gotta drive like one, old man!" - Denny Hamlin
6. "Denny, if he tries anything, go for his teeth! Can you imagine a Petty missing a left front tooth!?!" - Denny's crew chief, Mike Ford, via in-helmet radio
5. "Hey graphics, get ready! When we replay this incident, I want you to put a pointer on each guy and follow them using PPM (punches per minute!)" - ESPN Production Trailer
4. "Don't move! You got a fly on your visor! Let me get that!" - Kyle Petty
3. "No wonder there is a No. 45 on the side of your car! You're so slow, that's the position you finish in!" - Denny Hamlin
2. "You don't know it boy, but you just blew it! From now on, all the shipping needs for the Victory Junction Gang Camp will be handled by UPS!" - Kyle Petty
1. "Hey, ma! Check ‘dem boys out! Now dat's funny right dare, I dun't car who you is! Dey sure as heck ain't no Allison and Yarbro now, is dey?! Dem boys knew howda put awhuppin on back den!" - Anonymous Southern sofa tator, yellin’ to his woman
NEW YEAR? NEW NEWSLETTER. LOOKING FOR THE INFO YOU NEED ABOUT NASCAR IN 2013 – SENT RIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX?
Well, you’ve come to the right place. The Frontstretch Newsletter gives you more of the daily news, commentary, and racing features from your favorite writers you know and love. Don’t waste another minute – click here to sign up and get all the information you need. We’re here to make sure you stay informed … so make sure you jump on for the ride!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Number 5 is probably a direct quote from the ESPN producer . Then they send their army of incompetant pit reporters to give us 38 views on what happened . Meanwhile they will have missed a restart again .
11. “If I coulda’ got that gosh darn Hans device off sooner,…… I,…… I woulda’ got out and kicked his walker out from under him.” – Denny Hamlin on why it took so long for him to exit his car.
12. “But Ma’ he hit me first……I know bu…..He…….aw Ma’….. OK, Mr. Petty I’m very sorry for the inconsiderate way I was driving. Please forgive me, as I will use this experience to become a better human being. Is that OK Ma’? OK, love you too. Wait Ma’, can we have fried chicken for dinner tonight? OK, thanks Ma’, love you, bye.” Denny Hamlin – Cell phone conversation overheard immediately after his confrontation with Kyle Petty
I better take my time getting outta this car or that old man might just give me a whuppin’. My top tier equipment won’t do a thing to make me look good then.
Didn’t Kyle take the summer off to work in the booth? Would 35th in points be easier to achieve if you don’t take a vacation?
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Top Ten Reasons People With No Sense of Humor Write In And Complain About These Lists
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.