Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday December 5, 2007
Editor’s Note : The Top Ten is taking a break! On hiatus for the foreseeable future this offseason, enjoy one of our favorite Top Tens from earlier this year – this one was filed just after the Watkins Glen race in August, when a red flag brought a crazy fan onto the track – and into Matt Kenseth’s car before being forcibly removed by security officials.
10. "Dude, I'm going to the beer tent. You need anything?"
9. "Hi Matt! My buddy bet me five bucks that I wouldn't run out here and meet you. Is he stupid or what!?"
8. "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought this was a taxi."
7. "I'm Loren Wallace. Jack (Roush) sent me to tell you to get out! I'm gonna finish the race!"
6. "Wash your windshield for fifty cents!?"
5. "I'm Morgan, the NEW Kissing Bandit. I wanted Jeffy, but you'll have to do. Pucker up and give me a nice wet one, big boy!"
4. "Hey man, can you give me a ride to the bus stop?"
3. "‘Sup dude? My name's Shaneâ€¦ehâ€¦Hmiel! Yeah, that's it, Shane Hmiel. I just wanted to see one of these cars up close and meet a real race car driver â€¦..uhhhhhâ€¦â€¦.oh, now I rememberâ€¦..you got any EZ Widers?"
2. "Hey man, you got a cordless screw gun in here? I'm trying to fix the awning on my camper and I thought, wellâ€¦since it said â€˜Dewalt Tools ON the carâ€¦ I thought I'd take a chance."
1. "Hi Matt. Thomas Bowles, Managing Editor with Frontstretch.com hereâ€¦you got a minute? I'd just like to ask you a few questions if I mayâ€¦"
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
“Matt, I have seen the future. If you see Carl Edwards wearing a Metal Mulisha shirt, turn and run. Bad things will happen. I’m not crazy!”
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Top Ten Reasons People With No Sense of Humor Write In And Complain About These Lists
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.