Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Tuesday December 11, 2007
Editor’s Note : The Top Ten is off this week; in its place, we bring a back a classic Best Of in honor of a less than classy weekend for both Denny Hamlin and Kyle Petty at Dover.
10. "Look at that! Kyle's glasses are all steamed over. Ya think he’s upset about something?" – Anonymous Hamlin Crew Member
9. "Listen here, you little puke! Don't you know who I am!? I'm the Prince of NASCAR! My daddy is the King!" – Kyle Petty
8. "I am sooooo mad right now! Why, I oughta poke you in the eye with this little finger brace thingy I'm wearing!" - Kyle Petty
7. "Just cause you got a handicap plate on your car don't mean you gotta drive like one, old man!" - Denny Hamlin
6. "Denny, if he tries anything, go for his teeth! Can you imagine a Petty missing a left front tooth!?!" - Denny's crew chief, Mike Ford, via in-helmet radio
5. "Hey graphics, get ready! When we replay this incident, I want you to put a pointer on each guy and follow them using PPM (punches per minute!)" - ESPN Production Trailer
4. "Don't move! You got a fly on your visor! Let me get that!" - Kyle Petty
3. "No wonder there is a No. 45 on the side of your car! You're so slow, that's the position you finish in!" - Denny Hamlin
2. "You don't know it boy, but you just blew it! From now on, all the shipping needs for the Victory Junction Gang Camp will be handled by UPS!" - Kyle Petty
1. "Hey, ma! Check ‘dem boys out! Now dat's funny right dare, I dun't car who you is! Dey sure as heck ain't no Allison and Yarbro now, is dey?! Dem boys knew howda put awhuppin on back den!" - Anonymous Southern sofa tator, yellin’ to his woman
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.