Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday February 20, 2008
10. (Someone from the No. 48 team): “â€¦but all we gotta do is be in at least 12th by race 26 — right?"
9. Chad Knaus: “I do my best work when I’m not allowed at the track.”
8. (Someone from the No. 24 team): "Well, we hired this new kid, see — Shane Hmiel, I think his name was — to work on the suspensionâ€¦"
7. Jimmie Johnson: “I'm the reigning back-to-back Champion. You'll have to ask my agent.”
6. Dale Earnhardt, Jr.: “I, uhâ€¦I wuz runnin pretty gooâ€¦girls! SSSHHHH! Stop it! Hold on a minute, can't you see they are asking me a questionâ€¦I, uhâ€¦what was the question again?"
5. Jimmie Johnson: “My agent just told me that Brian France told him that we, the reigning back-to-back Champions, were to give the other cars a chance.”
4. Junior (looking back over his shoulder at Jimmy and Jeff): “Well, I don't know â€˜bout the rest of y'all, but hell, I wuz up front most of the day and I never saw any teammates in my rearview mirrorâ€¦ â€˜cept my bud Casey here.”
3. Casey Mears (leaning over and whispering to Jr.): "Ha, Ha! Welcome to my world, buddy! At least I ain't the only red-headed stepchild â€˜round here no more!"
2. Junior (waving a pair of checkered flags): “Hey, boys! Look what I found this past week! How many y'all got? What's that? I can't heeeaaaar youâ€¦"
1. Steve Letarte (mumbling to himself): “Damnit! I know better than to patch her call through to Jeff on the radio! â€˜Jeffy, we need more diapersâ€¦NOW’”
Frontstretch faithful, don’t miss out — now is the time to sign up for your favorite fantasy games before it’s too late! Click here to become an Ultimate Frontstretch Fantasy Player for just $10, making yourself eligible to win our season-ending Grand Prize Pack! From the Game of Tomorrow to our new NASCAR Knockout Pool, we have all your fantasy needs right here on FS … so don’t wait another second!
Still not signed up for the Frontstretch Newsletter? Now’s your chance to be a part of a growing list of subscribers yearning for even more news, information, and commentary from Frontstretch you can’t find anywhere on the website. Click here to sign up today — getting all your Frontstretch info delivered straight to your email inbox!
NEW YEAR? NEW NEWSLETTER. LOOKING FOR THE INFO YOU NEED ABOUT NASCAR IN 2013 – SENT RIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX?
Well, you’ve come to the right place. The Frontstretch Newsletter gives you more of the daily news, commentary, and racing features from your favorite writers you know and love. Don’t waste another minute – click here to sign up and get all the information you need. We’re here to make sure you stay informed … so make sure you jump on for the ride!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
funny, but #4 and #3 should be #2 and #1, they were the best
STUPID-STUPID-STUPID at least write about something with info in it.STUPID-STUPID-STUPID
LOL @ James!
Info? Yo dude, ever heard of this thing called humor? Its been around for a few years now. Granted this list isnt the funniest thing I’ve ever read, but you need to realize that not everything you read on the net is the gospel truth!
That was great. “Reigning back to back” was a direct hit. The Casey Mears “red headed step child” was so true..just think Vickers over and over. Keep it coming……
HAHAHA but you forgot one : # 1 . Rick hendrick saying , “ good think you sent that check when ya did , did you see how bad they slammed ROBBY GORDON ? “
Where’s the BEEF,excuse me,I mean the FORDs? They have not won the Daytonia 500 in five or six years and they didn’t do anything this year. But they were hardly mentioned in any of coverage before, during or after the race.
this is the “new” NA$CAR , and since toyota spent more money than george bush in iraq they took precedent ,CHEVY was included cause mr hendrick OWNS na$car !!
Ask yourself how much you herd about the dodges during speedweeks? EXACTLY !!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Top Ten Reasons People With No Sense of Humor Write In And Complain About These Lists
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.