Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday March 19, 2008
10. (Upon the removal of Tony's shirt): "Gasp! Oh my gawd! We're definitely gonna need more wax!" - All in attendance
9. "More wax? Hell, we're gonna need more wax and TWO shows to do all that!" - Producer of Tony's radio show
8. " ! ! ! , ." - Darrell Waltrip, suffering from laryngitis, frantically gesturing that it was his turn to "rip off some hair."
7. "Good news, Tony! I talked with the pool guy at the camp and he said that once this is done, you won't have to pay us for extra filters next time you come up and go swimming!" - Kyle Petty
6. "Ewwwwww! You're lucky your back don't look like that, or you'd be one lonely race car driver!" - DeLana Harvick, whispering in Kevin's ear
5. "Hey, I got an idea! Let's just wax a big number 20 on his back!" - Advertising executive from Home Depot
4. (After one particularly successful RRRIIIIPPPPP! And a muffled scream): "Wow, Tony! Ya know, if our Goodyears were as sticky as this wax, I might not have slid up into you last Sunday!" - Kevin Harvick
3. "Looks like we're getting low on wax. I'll run down to the pitbox and get some of our â€˜200 mph tape' that we use on the racecar." - Greg Zipadelli
2. "Hey, you guys! Is it normal for someone to be bleeding like that?" - Concerned studio guy from the sound booth
1. "Awwwwwwwwww! Oh gawd! Please stop! Owwwwwwwch! Oh please, oh please! AAAuuuugggghhhhhh! Momma, momma! AAAAIIIIIEEEEE! Son of a â€¦â€¦did that leave a mark? Holy Sâ€¦â€¦!" - Tony Stewart
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Oh my gawd! If you can’t get a visual…think about the movie “the 40 year old virgin”. I feel your pain, Tony! What you won’t do for Victory Junction ..you are a true hero!
or maybe #1 .. IF i do my whole backside ,will you guys let me slap kurt busch around again ?
tony and kevin—you both are great guys tony you are a great guy to let them do that to you.i hope i can see the day that you both cross the start finish line side by side—that would mak my day i think you both are great
Tony and Kevin both deserve our admiration.
Hey Smoke! I know a nice Chicago lady that would donate her husband permanently to the camp if she could do that to you next time. (If there is a next time.)Our at least get some of that hair for her TS collection.
Way too funny this week!!! Tony, they are all laughs at your expense and you are one big HERO to take it like the MAN you are!!!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.