Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Jeff Meyer · Wednesday March 26, 2008
10. A Roush Fenway internal memo titled "How To Get Into And Stay In The Top 35" in Michael Waltrip's back pocket.
9. Carl Edward's golden, ceremonial Gillette Young Guns shaver. Found next to the sink in Tony Stewart's motor coach, full of hair and right next to a torn up coupon for a free waxing from a local salon.
8. Jack's last bottle of Crown Royal, taken from his motor coach. Found in A.J. Allmendinger's possession. A.J. claims he was just trying out a new drink called “Royal Bombs.”
7. The only container of Roush Fenway's own brand of Loctite. Presumably found in Lee White's (GM of Toyota Racing Development) possession.
6. A small white bunny, presumably the No. 26 team mascot. Found in the pit area of the No. 11 Fed Ex team. Sources say all they wanted was a little extra "magic."
5. The velvety purple bag that Jack's last bottle of Crown Royal was in. Found in the back of Kyle Busch's car, supposedly full of M&Ms.
4. Jack's entire autographed collection of Dr. Seuss books. Found scattered about Kyle Busch's bedroom in his motor coach. "I like it when Tony tucks me in at night and reads ‘The Cat in the Hat’ book to me," said Busch.
3. Carl Edwards’ guide to performing the perfect back flip. Found in the possession of Dale Jarrett. "Well, I was thinking - if I win my last race at Bristolâ€¦"
2. Jamie McMurray. Sources say that members from the No. 20 team were showing Jamie what a real race car looked like.
1. Jamie McMurray's contract. Found in the possession ofâ€¦â€¦nah, Jack wouldn't have bitched about that!
Want the latest on the Roush – Toyota espionage scandal? If you don’t have it, you’re not getting the Frontstretch newsletter in your inbox each morning! Click here to start getting all the NASCAR news and information you need from your favorite writers today!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
MUCH better than last week Jeff! You’ve redeemed yourself. I like #6 and #7 the most. Thumbs up!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.