Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday April 2, 2008
10. Jeff Burton called Michael McDowell and invited him to dinner.
9. Dale Earnhardt, Jr., with the help from a “computer geek friend,” manipulates the Most Popular Driver poll for the day to show Kyle Busch has a runaway lead. He then gives Kyle an anonymous phone call.
8. Darrell Waltrip is told he is to receive the “Sports Broadcaster of the Year” Award.
7. Travis Kvapil opens a envelope that says “You May Already Be a Winner” on the front with high anticipation.
6. Roush Fenway Racing receives a COD package (delivered by someone suspiciously resembling Dale Jarrett) from MWR. Contents include a sway bar from a '78 Ford F-150, and a handwritten note saying; "Sorry for the mix-up!"
5. Joseph Enterprises, Inc (makers of the chia pet) announce a new model; Tony Stewart lying in a prone position. Spread the chia seeds on Tony's back and watch â€˜em grow!
4. Martin Truex, Jr. calls Little E bragging about a new contract he just signed with Teresa that gives him 51% of DEI.
3. Ingrid calls Jeff from the offices of Brooke's lawyer, knowing it will come up on the caller ID, just to ask him how his day is going.
2. Brian France calls Shane Hmiel (who?) and tells him the sanctioning body is willing to give him one more chance.
1. GQ announces that, with the editorial staff terribly torn between Brian France and Kyle Buschâ€¦Nationwide driver Steve Wallace will grace next month’s cover. The deciding factorâ€¦Steve's haircut!
Did you hear about a major sponsor looking to jump ship from Michael Waltrip Racing? If the answer’s no, you weren’t reading today’s edition of the Frontstretch Newsletter. Still don’t get it in your inbox? Don’t wait another minute; click here to sign up for FREE.
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Wow, #3 is just nasty.
You’re mean. But funny. #2 is my favorite.
the sway bar jokes are old and no one knows what they are talking about.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.