Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Jeff Meyer · Wednesday April 30, 2008
10. He’s almost 46, you know.
9. In 2007, Kevin qualified for just two Cup races!
8. In 2007, Kevin did not qualify for 25 Cup races.
7. A new technology called “video tape.”
6. He just barely beat Kyle Busch in a recent driver popularity / sex appeal poll.
5. Insists on having Bob Seger pumped into his helmet headset, and keeps singing the song as “Turn Lepage” as he enters every corner.
4. At least Michael McDowell only crashed himself.
3. He quite possibly made the biggest bonehead move on a race track in the last 20 years.
2. Has an annoying habit of not listening to his spotter. Especially around the house.
1. Car owners of Nos. 9, 11, 18, 21, 22, 28, 33, 41, 47, 59, 60, 66, 88 and 99!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Yea, Kevin made a big mistake, but you fail to mention some very important things. Last year he raced with no sponsership with a low-funded team. He is a veteran racer who has proven to race safely; and has been very competitive with funded teams. This race team is working hard to improve every week. Give him a break and leave him alone. It wasn’t pretty, i’m sure he feels bad enough. How many other drivers have done the same thing. Be grateful that nobody was hurt. Your comments are nasty and unnesessary.
There is another reason LePage won’t have a full time ride in the Cup Series. And that is because he is not an ass kisser like the NASCAR favored “Cash Cows”. Kevin has never had the desire to put his nose in little Brian France’s rectum. At any given time, Brian France could make a sharp left hand turn and snap the necks of at least a dozen drivers.
Do these people write in to David Letterman every night too?
Why pick on Kevin?
I don’t read anything in your column about the BONEHEAD move Tony Stewart performed causing wrecks!!!
If you must criticise, spread it around to the “appropriate” drivers!
You may have to go back a ways, but check the archives! And not just the Top Tens, check the “Voices” too. You will find that I am an equal opportunity picker onner! And I do appreciate the feedback!
I think the topic/catalyst was Talladega! 2008 version, not “archived” history!
If you look at “archived” history, many more drivers are worse than Kevin!
MMM, lets start with JPM!!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.