Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday May 7, 2008
10. Pretended to befriend Brad Keselowski, gave him his sun goggles to wear, slapped him on the back, and sent him on his way.
9. Dressed up as a Budweiser guy removing empty kegs from the track.
8. Disguised himself as a rabid Junior fan running around asking… “Where is that punk SOB?!”
7. Hired Jimmy Spencer to be his escort out of there.
6. Walked so close to Mike Helton that he blended into his shadow and no one saw him.
5. Dressed in drag and convinced Michael Waltrip to take him home. Boy, was Michael surprised later!
4. Hung out at “Diggers’ place” till everyone had given up looking for him.
3. Made a boat and floated out on Denny Hamlin’s tears.
2. Hid in the No. 9 hauler, as no respectable Junior fan now goes near it.
1. Put on some rubber ears and disguised himself as his big brother.
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Jeff; one of your best posts ever! Can’t stop laughing.
Loved it! One of the best ones written
Now now…remember big brother had his ears pinned back. If you’re gonna pick on him get it right. :)
I’m pretty sure pins are included! ;-)
Picking on the Busch Boys. That’s original. Its also called lazy journalism. Earn your salary and come up with something unique please.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.