Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday May 21, 2008
10. It takes 575 gallons of yellow paint to paint the walls of Lowe’s Motor Speedway.
9. 575 gallons of yellow paint doesn’t cost all that much after the ‘Mail in Rebate’ at Menards.
8. Kyle Busch has made fans forget about their hatred for his big brother, what’s his name?
7. If TRD (Toyota Racing Development) is supplying your engines, it behooves you to actually USE them.
6. Jeff Gordon wishes he could drive a sideways car like Sam Hornish, Jr.
5. He can’t so he is going to see to it that no one else can either.
4. It really pays off to drive the Budweiser car and be cute at the same time.
3. Those three All-State girls have a LOT of friends and should be forgiven by Kasey for everything they’ve ever done to him.
2. For the record books, Dale Jarrett beat both Busch brothers and Denny Hamlin!
1. Kyle Busch will never drive for Chip Ganassi and Target….The bullseye on the driver’s suit would prove too tempting for some psychotic fan.
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
“1. Kyle Busch will never drive for Chip Ganassi and Target….The bullseye on the driver’s suit would prove too tempting for some psychotic fan. “
LMAO!! Too true, Jeff, too true!!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.