Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday May 28, 2008
10. Took someone’s advice literally when they said something about “getting the monkey off his back” in hopes of winning a race.
9. Since Tony’s “waxing,” the monkey is no longer needed for grooming purposes and the cost of genuine “monkey snacks” has skyrocketed.
8. The monkey was actually kidnapped by a confused Austin Powers.
7. Mojo — finally fed up with Tony’s unwillingness to lose the weight necessary to learn to properly climb fences — decided to end the relationship.
6. Tony donated it to Hendrick Motorsports, thinking it looked better on Jeff Gordon’s back.
5. Mojo kept throwing “things” at Kyle Busch during team meetings.
4. Tony lost his court case that would allow him to take Mojo in the race car, even after citing the Tim Flock / Jocko Flocko precedent.
3. The resemblance between Kyle and Mojo was just too weird for Tony to handle.
2. Mojo accepted an offer from unnamed France family members to be the new CEO of NASCAR, thus saving the sport.
1. Apparently, Mojo joined the Simian Military…
“We will miss him, but we know this is the best thing for him. We have to let Mojo grow up and be the best patas monkey he can be.”
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Top Ten Reasons People With No Sense of Humor Write In And Complain About These Lists
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.