Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
10. None. It is NOT for sale. Just ask Max and Teresa — they’ll tell you.
9. None. After all, you’re just buying an ordinary race shop; why do you think the price is so low?
8. Kerry and Jeffrey Earnhardt will be filling out applications at JR Motorsports.
7. DEI will now stand for “Didn’t Ever Imagine…”
6. Junior begins making contented purring sounds in his sleep whilst wearing a silly grin.
5. One less team Chevy will have to fund.
4. Teresa can fade into the setting sun, living on her “rights” to “Dale Earnhardt” and “The Intimidator.”
3. Three new, up and coming drivers or three “never quite got there” drivers may have a chance at a ride.
2. If Dale were ever to be exhumed, people would be astonished to find his body face down.
1. Teresa Earnhardt will forever be known as the Yoko Ono of NASCAR.
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Families can be so hard-headed, usually to their detriment. I don’t think Teresa is a bad person, but for the sake of the family, the sport, and the DEI Organization, she should have worked something out with Dale Jr and ensured DEI a future, or at least a chance at a future.
I wonder if she’ll throw in the yacht with the team sale?
12. The price of Chocolate just went up.
Yoko Ono…flippin funny stuff!
Jeff! Once again, thanks so much!!!! Spot On! Loved #6 – all good things come to he who waits!!!!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.