Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday July 23, 2008
10. Hearing or seeing Bill Weber.
9. An in-depth explanation of how a rotor — or any number of other parts work — all while being shown to me on some sponsored cutaway car.
8. “…I don’t think he has enough SUNOCO fuel to go the distance…”
7. “Race Buddy” or “Digger.”
6. Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Johnny Sauter, Greg Biffle, Matt Kenseth, Kurt Busch…et al!
5. Another Larry Mac magic trick. (At least he has managed to make himself disappear for awhile!)
4. Commercials for The Closer, Saving Grace, The Bill Engvall Show, Viagra, or any other ad played ad nauseam!
3. The self-induced headache that usually follows the day after!
2. Kyle Boosch this, Kyle Boosch that, Kyle Boosch winning, Kyle Boosch bowing, yadda yadda yadda.
1. My opportunity to be in Victory Lane (as a fan) with a bunch of friends! Oh! And Carl, of course!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
One thing you forgot: A set of four “GOODYEAR” tires to go along with that “SUNOCO” fuel!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Top Ten Reasons People With No Sense of Humor Write In And Complain About These Lists
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.