Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Editor’s Note: In honor of the Olympics, we wanted to bring back this popular Top Ten from last year, with a few tweaks — hope you enjoy it!
10. StarvingPeasant.com not allowed to sponsor a car.
9. Colossal statues and portraits of “Chairman Brian” begin popping up everywhere at all ISC tracks.
8. NASCAR rulebook increases from 100 pages to 1,000 when translated into Chinese. (Don’t worry, it still doesn’t make any sense!)
7. Brian France mandates that all rules will be enforced with traditional Chinese Government fervor and zeal.
6. Run-of-the-mill CoTs are mass produced in China and imported here with an ultimate plan to “save the teams money.”
5. Any Chinese venue not selling out at least 500,000 tickets per wace will be dropped from the schedule.
4. Greg Biffle’s dogs mysteriously disappear during a race in Beijing, never to be seen again.
3. Cars are “weewee woose in conners.”
2. ISC creates an “international incident” when it attempts to buy Tiananmen Square because it is “the perfect location” for a track.
1. No. 24 fans get all bent out of shape after locally hired spotter repeatedly says, “you queer gore don, you queer” each time Jeff passes a car.
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
I love it but I’d be fired in a heartbeat for making those non- politically correct comments in my workplace.
Big ones, Jeff
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Top Ten Reasons People With No Sense of Humor Write In And Complain About These Lists
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.