Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday August 27, 2008
10. At least one of the nights, you passed out in one place and woke up somewhere completely different — with no recollection of how you did that.
9. You spent at least one day vowing to “never do THAT again,” and spent a lot of time in the port-a-john.
8. You wondered who everyone was talking about as they told stories of “last night,” but were afraid to ask.
7. You’re broke.
6. But you’re happy!
5. You thought of weird things – like; “Could I run away fast enough if that helicopter suddenly stopped ‘helicoptering’ and fell on my camper?”
4. The muscles along your shin bone still hurt four days after your last trek up “Holy Hill.”
3. You nodded knowingly a lot during the race when others talked to you, even though you hadn’t a clue as to what they were saying.
2. You remember seeing at least one guy / gal who must’ve been the person that everyone was talking about, cuz they were WAY drunker than you ever got!
1. You never thought you’d see the day when you heard someone get more boos than Kurt Busch at Bristol, but then you realized, hey, it must be a genetic sibling rivalry thing!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Just who where they talking about, Jeff??? And that mysterious “passing out one spot…waking up another, with no recollection” still baffles me, too. LOL
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Top Ten Reasons People With No Sense of Humor Write In And Complain About These Lists
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.