Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday October 1, 2008
10. They are hoping to get in with a good team… like Ganassi or Michael Waltrip Racing.
9. They are tired of all the “TEI” jokes. You know, like “The End is Imminent.”
8. Assigning them double duty as the janitorial crew was the last straw.
7. They are realizing that if all the “real” Earnhardts left, something must be up.
6. Two letters: T. E.
5. They decided that with all the recent talk of a “bailout,” the time was ripe.
4. The Army is already under enough pressure to pull out, so they thought they’d practice with DEI. Baby steps!
3. DEI recently hired Billy Mays to sell the team to potential sponsors – “But wait! We’ll give you another car and driver for a one time payment of $19 million!”
2. They want to win, or at least have a chance to win.
1. They can “save big money at Yates” and there is no mail-in rebate!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Talk about hitting the nail on the head. I can’t wait for the St. Teresa fans to chime in and rip you a new one. LOL.
WOW!!!!! GOOD JOB, YOU SURE NAILED THIS ONE!!!
Jeff: GREAT COLUMN! Too bad Teresa does not excel in foresight!
Oh yeah, Jr. left to be a winner. What happened!!! Menard can’t drive so who cares! I hear Rusty might want to drive for DEI. Earnhardt Sr.‘s true friends have not abondoned him or Theresa.
Jr does have a win, how many does DEI have this year, hmm how many top tens, how many top 5, hmm take Mark Martin out of the equation and DEI would have horrible stats. Oh by the way Jr did make the chase and isn’t sitting 12th, 11th or even 10th. Rusty won’t make the impact that MM’s leaving will, if it happens it will only slow the free-fall a little.
There must be at least one more… They are tired of having to buy this month’s version of the Dale Earnhardt commemorative die-cast.
And the main reason every one is leaving is TERESA
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Top Ten Reasons People With No Sense of Humor Write In And Complain About These Lists
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.