Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday November 12, 2008
10. Is this season over yet?
9. Except for the actual race winner, the outcome is a foregone conclusion.
8. The leaves need raking.
7. It’s a rerun from ’07 (or is it ’06?)
6. Most race fans want to watch more than one car during the broadcast.
5. People are sick of Jimmie Johnson being compared to Cale Yarborough.
4. People are still trying to decipher just what exactly Brian France said in his interview in Phoenix.
3. There are naps to be taken.
2. DVR and Tivo!
1. ABC has a special episode of America’s Funniest Home Videos they need to air!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Hey, you left out the really really number one reason the Homestead ratings will sink lower than a snakes belly!
And the NUMBER ONE (#1) REASON FOR LOW RATINGS IS?
IT IS A NA$CAR RACE!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.