Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday April 15, 2009
Author’s Note: It has become sort of a tradition (looking back) that around Easter, this list has usually done something about Easter eggs and the creative places certain NASCAR personalities may stick them — excuse me — perhaps “find them” might be a better phrase. With the ever changing world of sponsorship, we should have plenty of material!
10. Mauricia Grant – Hers were delivered by NASCAR lawyers sometime last year… and you know what? They were all golden!
9. Tommy Baldwin Racing and Jeremy Mayfield – all in one basket.
8. Robby Gordon – Oh, there it is! Right under the course map!
7. Joe Nemechek – Scrambled, all over the place!
6. Kurt Busch – Splattered all over the side of his house. If you looked at the mess just right, it appears to spell out “’Dude’ THIS!”
5. Tony Stewart – From recent commercials, Tony would like us to believe some tall, beautiful, Russian girl has been handling his “eggs!”
4. Corey Quick – Unfortunately for this front tire changer on the No. 99 team, his egg was a pink plastic one; and worse yet, it had a matching-colored slip in it.
3. Kevin Harvick – Don’t know that Kevin has found his yet. From the way he has been running lately, it probably has a cracked Shell.
2. Carl Edwards – He just followed the feathers to the duck’s nest.
1. Joey Logano – Expected to find his between two pieces of sliced bread. So far, all bread… no egg!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Brian France- Can’t quite figure out where his eggs might be. Clue: Look in the mirror Brian.
Shayne, let me expand on your comment if I may. BF would need to bend over first.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.