Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday April 29, 2009
10. “C’mon Kes, time to hook up! We gots to go!”
9. “Wow, Red Bull really does give you wings!”
8. “OK Brad, keep pushing … and be happy with a second-place finish!”
7. “Easy, laddie! Don’t make me throw a Busch league block on ya!”
6. “Brad!!!! You little fff… !!! NEWMAN!!!!”
5. “Wow, sure got quiet all of a sudden! Feels like I’m floating …”
4. “What’s this thing coming towards me? Glad I took my Claritin Clear! I can now clearly see it’s a … a … FENCE!!!!!!!!”
3. “HOLY SH….! Did you see that?! Bits and pieces flying all over the place! Where the hell is my carburetor?”
2. “Hope no one got hurt, and if they did, there’s always AFLAC. Hmmm, did I send my payment in this month?”
1. “Well, if I get out now and cross the finish line, I can still beat Kyle! And the fans DID get to see me do a flip …”
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
4a. “I wonder what the fans will think of my new propeller flip?”
4b.” Those guys at the X Games got nothing on me “
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.