Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday March 15, 2006
10. Setting fire to any and all shrubbery on his property.
9. Changing his favorite cereal from Frosted Flakes to Post Toasties.
8. Chuckling to himself every time he muses"¦”That little punk drives like a frosted flake.”
7. Work on a device to “bleed” into the other team’s radios so he can remind them he is the reigning champ and to get out of his way.
6. Sneak into the Hendrick garage and paint the roof flaps on the No. 5 car to look like ears for a good laugh the next time Kyle spins.
5. “Borrow” Kyle’s cell phone and call Jimmy Spencer at 3 a.m. and say, “You know, my motor coach may not be called the "˜Mayflower’, but your wife sure came across in it!”
4. Paint all his garage doors to resemble the rear ends of various teams’ cars so all he has to do is push a button and the "˜magically’ vanish, letting him through.
3. Regret the fact that he let Mike Helton in front of him at the driver’s buffet. (And he thought Kyle was holding him up!)
2. Point out Kyle’s motor coach to Jimmy Spencer.
1. Give the No. 20 car a Maricopa County sheriff’s department paint scheme. Figures that even if Kyle won’t pull over, it will sure scare the hell out of big brother Kurt!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
I think you should leave jimmy S’s wife out of this! she is innocent!
and it would be funny to see ears on Kyle’s car! :)
All are good – but really love #6 and #1.
Maybe he’ll take xlax so he can relieve himself in his car at Atlanta.
These are pretty funny, but we can leave out Jimmy’s wife. Jimmy could beat the tar out of both busch boys at once. I think the mexicans are looking for kyle aren’t they?
Hey!!!! In my defense, let me just say that I never intended to bring Jimmy’s wife into this! That was the editors doing! The original draft said ‘daughter’.....
#5 is just tacky. Plain and simple – tacky.
#5 May be tacky, but it was still funny.
it rocked like dale jr at daytona!!!!!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.