Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday June 17, 2009
10. Well, the way things are going, that’s about all that’s left.
9. It might not be what Brian France had in mind, but it is diversity!
8. Who wouldn’t like to see a Lexus hit the wall at 200 mph?!
7. (Who among us wouldn’t hope that maybe said Lexus was Brian France’s?!)
6. It would give us clever rednecks a chance to come up with derogatory words for what BMW stands for.
5. It would probably have us clever rednecks looking up what it actually does stand for!
4. Who wants to bet that DW would pronounce Audi, ‘Oddy?’
3. The younger drivers coming up would feel right at home in the new ‘Tuners.’
2. Oh, man! ‘Drifting’ the corners at Bristol and Martinsville!
1. I won’t look so stupid now with big numbers painted on the doors of my Subaru!
LOOKING FOR MORE LAUGHS?
Don’t forget to check out this week’s Foto Funnies, where Kurt Smith takes a good look at the “inside story” of some choice photos from this week’s show at Michigan! Come share just one more chuckle with us — the type of humor you get only on the Frontstretch.
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
#11) A new money spigot for King Brian! (maybe a Chinese manufacturer will get involved and pay King Brian in chinese money!)
You bleeding heart people are killing this country as fast as you can….I am glad you idiots will live long enough to suffer the pains that you brought on yourselves by giving up your patriotism! Nothing American seems to be your message. And with your help it will happen!
Hey Johnboy60, where did that come from?
“Patriotism”? What in the world does that imply?
And what brand computer you using to write with & post notes?
Guaranteed it is not “made-in-america”!
Does that make YOU? UNPATRIOTIC?
“Oh” says Johnboy60. “I hadn’t thought of that!” and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.
Big thanks Lunar Tunes! Great observation!
Some people can’t see past their nose!
Wonder if Johnboy60 wears bluejeans, cause ain’t none made in the USA these days!
Some things, like electronics and clothes, are no longer made in America because of people who only care about price and not about quality or supporting their fellow countrymen. Why is Wal-mart so popular? Because of price.
And I know it would be tough buying a car now. Do you buy an American-owned car, mostly made by greedy unions in Canada or Mexico, which are (partly) responsible for the increased prices, and decreased quality of said cars? Or do you buy a foreign-owned car, mostly assembled in America because of huge tax breaks given to the companies, with a reputation of perceived quality thanks to biased magazines and problems that are swept under the rug by the media?
I don’t see the problem. The only nameplate currently racing that is built in the United States is Toyota. The Fusion is Mexican and the other two are Canadian.
For once, Jeff, you’re actually funny!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.