Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
10. Michael Waltrip Racing
9. No Miss Terri DeBris cautions
8. No earthquakes, wildfires, mudslides, gay marriage ballot or anything else like that to dominate the California news.
7. Jimmie Johnson actually owning up to what really was just a ‘racing deal’. I mean, for once, he was right!
6. Oh gee….the RIGHT way to do restarts really DOES work even at tracks like Infineon.
5. Kyle who?
4. Tony Stewart not able to rattle Kasey’s cage even with all the restarts.
3. Boris Said’s driving exhibition.
2. Kasey Kahne! (who among you fantasy players picked HIM to win!?)
1. Kasey and Richard Petty didn’t smash the trophy wine glass on the ground after drinking from it “to give each team member a piece”!
LOOKING FOR MORE LAUGHS?
Don’t forget to check out this week’s Foto Funnies, where Kurt Smith takes a good look at the “inside story” of some choice photos from this week’s show at Infineon! Come share just one more chuckle with us — the type of humor you get only on the Frontstretch.
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.