Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday July 29, 2009
10. He’s been hanging with Jeremy Mayfield.
9. NASCAR spiked his segment samples.
8. Was too eager to drink Gatorade after a win at Indy instead of milk.
7. Had a chick in the car with him we couldn’t see … you know, some guys go faster, some go slower.
6. He had a target on his back.
5. He agreed to be part of NASCAR’s giant conspiracy to have Jimmie Johnson win four Cup titles in a row.
4. His Colombian buddies raised the price of Brian France’s weekly supply of “foot powder.”
3. Didn’t think there were any cops around.
2. Duh! He was going too fast!
1. Forgot his tach didn’t read in kilometers!
Editor’s Note: If you haven’t seen it yet, check out this week’s Frontstretch Foto Funnies – Indianapolis Edition, as Kurt Smith tells the story behind the pictures of your favorite drivers this weekend! It won’t take long, and hopefully you can have a good laugh — especially if you need a wake-up call if some of Sunday’s 400-miler put your to sleep!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
#4 and #5 are bang on!!
heh these are like horrific car accidents…I have to tune in every week to see if they get better…but they don’t… oh well. plz keep trying.
Number 11…Ganassi’s weekly envelope to Don Brian was a bit light.
#4 is “BANG ON”!
(note: “foot powder” is not listed on NA$CRAPS banned drug list) mmm, wonder why?
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.