Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Thursday August 13, 2009
10. May be able to sign Discovery Channel’s series “Wrecked” as a sponsor.
9. Doesn’t have to worry about a “souvenir deal” percentage rate like he does with Kurt Busch.
8. Can accept payoffs from other teams to take out certain drivers during any given race.
7. Makes the No. 2, and even the No. 77 car, look really, really good.
6. Will have a seat for a good “up and comer” in 2010.
5. Roger has been wanting to switch his cell phone carrier for awhile now, and there’s just no better way to get out of his Verizon deal.
4. Roger just likes to mess with anyone named Gordon.
3. Hey, even bad press is better than no press.
2. (Wow! Is there REALLY 10 benefits? This is harder than it looks!)
1. He is really cleaning up with the boys at Dodge on this “Cash for Clunkers” deal!
Editor’s Note: If you haven’t seen it yet, check out this week’s Frontstretch Foto Funnies – Watkins Glen Edition, as Kurt Smith tells the story behind the pictures of your favorite drivers this weekend. Come and have a good laugh with us after a second straight rain-delayed race put a damper on your Sunday plans!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Jeff said: “Discovery Channel’s series “Wrecked””
Uhm, Jeff…. Wrecked is on the SPEED channel.
Kevin is 100% correct!!
Major brainfart on my part! Sorry SPEED!
Thanks for pointing that out Kev!
Not that I watch the show, but I cant help but notice it when SPEED annoyingly runs promos for it non-stop thru their other shows.
What are you doing up so late, Jeff?
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.