Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Jeff Meyer · Wednesday March 29, 2006
10. Chad Knaus asking for directions to the No. 48 pit area.
9. The big Blue Lizard Sunscreen logo on the track apron covered in SNOW!
8. Chad Knaus getting busted for putting snow tires on the No. 48 during pre-qualifying inspection.
7. Kurt Busch being booed by 160,000 fans during driver introductions. (That gets me every time!)
6. Jimmie Johnson cutting a tire on Lap 1! (My sides still hurt!)
5. Martin Truex Jr. scratching his head, wondering what the hell just happened, after attempting some "˜payback’ to Jeff Gordon, in front of Tony Stewart.
4. Tony Stewart slapping his steering wheel in hysterical laughter after Truex Jr. attempted payback to Jeff Gordon"¦
3. Jeff Gordon starting to remove his helmet as he got out of his car"¦and then thinking better of it.
2. Matt Kenseth attempting to explain to Jeff Gordon after the race that"¦"I thought you were kidding when you told me to tell my bookie to put your money on George Mason U!"
1. Kurt Busch actually thinking the fans were saying "Boooooooooooooosch!" while he was accepting his trophy.
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Brent Sherman getting out of his car to see if anyone put a bulls eye on his car or maybe a bumper sticker that said “Go Ahead,Hit Me, I need the Money”
1. Rusty Wallace slipping itching powder down Kurt Busch’s back during pre-race ceremonies.
1. Noticing that Kurt Busch has as many wins at Bristol as Kevin Harvick has in his career.
Stanton Barrett getting lapped every minute. What happened to the minimum speed rule?
The stupid crew member who thought that since he was at a race and not a baseball game that no one could possibly hit him with a snowball. Right in the helmet, heh, heh, heh.
1. All the Truex groupies going on prozac because their driver drove stupid and they can’t admit it to themselves.
The FAT LADY sitting next to me that had an extra seat just for her lunch sack,
what about the 88 of jarrett causing the whole thing at bristol with his slow car holding everybody up.ANYONE NOTICE those two yates cars have not performed since RUDD left.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.