Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday September 23, 2009
10. Wanted to keep Keselowski in a Penske PoS for another two years.
9. Put a bug in Rick’s ear that Danica is probably just as big a cash cow as Junior.
8. He isn’t eligible to qualify for NASCAR’s pension plan yet.
7. Gets off on teasing others his age (or younger) that have retired.
6. Figures, what with the GoDaddy.com tie-in, there’s bound to be an infomercial for some fitness product in his future featuring him and Danica.
5. Doesn’t feel he’s earned respect yet as a race car driver.
4. Never learned a “backup” trade in case this racing thing doesn’t work out.
3. Has to recoup his losses after investing heavily in Mayfield Motorsports.
2. Always wanted to rip open his shirt during a GoDaddy.com commercial (go to GoDaddy.com to see what happens next!)
1. After all those years in the Viagra car, he still gets “excited” driving in NASCAR (luckily, the races never last over four hours!).
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
0.5 He wants to match Jimmie Johnson and Cale Yarborough’s 3 straight Championships and go out on top.
NR 12, he wanted to give losers like you somthing to talk about… Penske POS…HUH!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.