Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday October 21, 2009
10. Who creeps you out the most? The Burger King “King” or Brian France?
9. What did you really have to give Gene Haas for the sign to read “SHR” instead of “HSR?”
8. What really happened in your firesuit during the race you won at Watkins Glen a few years ago?
7. Do you still believe NASCAR throws a caution for debris when there is no debris?
6. Have you ever shaved the number of your car in your back hair?
5. Do you think Kyle Busch is the biggest horse’s patootie in NASCAR today?
4. Before this sponsorship, were you a “Whopper” virgin?
3. Did you ever throw anything back at your monkey that it threw at you?
2. Which tastes better, a Burger King Whopper or an In-N-Out Double Double “Animal Style?”
1. Did you ever, at any time, subject your monkey to corporal punishment?
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Do you honestly believe you “invented” climbing fences?
Just give it up; These top 10 space fillers are lame, pure & simple.
Okay, the “incident” at the Glen was 5 years ago. Please let it go. It wasn’t funny then and it’s not funny now.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.