Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Jeff Meyer · Wednesday October 28, 2009
Author’s Note: A special “thank you” to all those on our Frontstretch Forums and some Frontstretch staff, who contributed to this list. Sorry I couldn’t use them all! (Don’t worry, I will serve any suspension that may arise from the publication of this list!)
10. “All them other rednecks took him snipe hunting, and he was late for the start.”
9. “NASCAR was raided by INS, so Juan had to hide for awhile.”
8. “He couldn’t find a pair of jumper cables to get his car started.”
7. “He’s probably over at the Hendrick trailer stealing parts.”
6. “Maybe he’s out eating a ‘taco,’ if you know what I mean!”
5. “Couldn’t get his helmet over his sombrero.”
4. “He had to make sure hired hand, Juan Valdez, wasn’t just sitting on his ass and was actually getting the family ‘crop’ in.”
3. “Maybe his hands cramped up from making those funky gang signs.”
2. “Maybe he swung by Michael Waltrip’s place to give him a ride, and they ended up at the wrong track.”
1. “He had to deliver a special order of ‘Juablow’ to the J. C. France residence.”
Editor’s Note: If you haven’t seen it yet, check out this week’s Frontstretch Foto Funnies – Martinsville Edition, as Kurt Smith tells the story behind the pictures of your favorite drivers this weekend! It won’t take long, and hopefully you can have a good laugh — especially if Sunday’s race put you to sleep!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
“I wonder where Juan parked his low-rider”!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.