Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday February 3, 2010
10. He has yet to confirm Brian France as his friend on Facebook.
9. NASCAR’s recently announced banned substance list clearly states no “performance-enhancing drugs.”
8. Turns out the exhaust pipes on the Extenze car are way over spec.
7. NASCAR officials are still unsure what the effects of an accidental woody would be in such proximity to the steering wheel. I know I’d have one if I were driving in the Daytona 500 for the first time!
6. Respected veteran Mark Martin has objected to Kevin and the sponsor’s participation on moral grounds.
5. Kevin just won’t stop pushing the product in the garage into the face of anyone who will look … I mean listen.
4. Television and NASCAR censors are still debating about Extenze’s new slogan, a play off President Teddy Roosevelt’s famous quote, “Speak softly but carry a big stick!”
3. Officials fear Kevin’s car may have a slight advantage if it were to come down to a photo finish against another competitor.
2. Hey, they never ever really let “Enzyte Bob” run in NASCAR, either. That was just a commercial, people!
1. After trying a sample at Kevin’s request, Brian France claims that all it did for him was to make his head swell up to the point his cap didn’t fit. I guess it really does work!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Nicely Putz – I mean put!!
The Extenze article is too dirty for a racing website. I don’t like it and it’s below class. Maybe to a Top 10 Poll on how long everyone thinks that FRM’s cars will be in the Top 35 and especially Boris’ car since he’ll be admittedly S&P’ing the first 5.
Thanks for hiring Brock Beard to run the Bubble Teams page though!!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.