Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday March 3, 2010
10. Caution lights mysteriously stay on or come on for no apparent reason at the track.
9. Danica was here, and now suddenly vanished until June! (Best trick yet!)
8. Using NASCAR’s statistical loops, he can prove that the racing over the last decade is the best ever!
7. They are hopeful that he is capable of maintaining Auto Club Speedway’s assertion that people really are in the stands and they still deserve two dates.
6. NASCAR no longer has to pay for high-priced entertainers at the annual banquet in Las Vegas.
5. Jamie McMurray suddenly thinks he’s a premier racer again.
4. NASCAR decided they needed to do something to entertain all the children the drivers are having while Daddy is racing.
3. NASCAR plans to bring back the fan favorite, “Miss Terri DeBris.”
2. He is an integral part of the plan to make the wing disappear on the CoT.
1. How else could Brian France reside in two states at the same time?!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
11. He makes Jeff Meyer’s swing and a miss look like a home run.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.