Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Jeff Meyer · Wednesday March 31, 2010
10. Post-It notes reminding him that he is a race car driver and not some minority college kid in the Final Four.
9. Daily “healing hypnosis” sessions induced by staring at the swinging pendulums of three Grandfather Clocks.
8. A shot of Crown Royal, once a day, in honor of Matt Kenseth.
7. OK, two shots of Crown when he really gets to thinking of how Kenseth helped him out!
6. A daily whirlpool session that includes Kenseth, Jeff Gordon, Ryan Newman, and Joey Logano so they can all get together to reminisce about the closing laps — and Denny can brag they got beat by a one-legged Virginian.
5. Strict orders not to enter any butt kickin’ contests.
4. Ordered not to win any races for at least six weeks as doing burnouts is hard on the affected ligaments.
3. A sturdy leg brace, because doctors foresee a massive swelling of his head once he starts believing he’s the only challenger to Jimmie Johnson.
2. Deep knee bends while kissing Mike Ford’s butt for making a gutsy call with less than 10 laps to go.
1. Practice kicking Mike Ford in the butt for making such a gutsy call, causing Denny to work so hard for a win!
NEW YEAR? NEW NEWSLETTER. LOOKING FOR THE INFO YOU NEED ABOUT NASCAR IN 2013 – SENT RIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX?
Well, you’ve come to the right place. The Frontstretch Newsletter gives you more of the daily news, commentary, and racing features from your favorite writers you know and love. Don’t waste another minute – click here to sign up and get all the information you need. We’re here to make sure you stay informed … so make sure you jump on for the ride!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
3. Too late
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Top Ten Reasons People With No Sense of Humor Write In And Complain About These Lists
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.