Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday April 28, 2010
10. “Just remember, your four Cups are ‘Made for TV’ Cups. Mine are real!”
9. “Did you forget who got you that ride?”
8. Threaten to sit JJ for two weeks and replace him with John Wes Townley.
7. Buy him a better spotter.
6. C’mon Jeff … man up and just punch the little $#^&@* in the face and be done with it!
5. “Now Jimmie, you are really trying my patience!” (With a stern finger waggle.)
4. Buy the other half of the No. 48’s ownership from Rick Hendrick so he can issue Jimmie team orders.
3. Nothing. Jeff only talks a good game.
2. Go back and watch the tapes of himself pushing Matt Kenseth while sipping on some ‘liquid courage,’ trying to get up the nerve to do something. (Note to self: Leave the helmet on!)
1. Secretly swap the first numbers of the No. 88 before each race, thereby eliminating even the possibility of JJ being in front of him!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Numbers 7, 6, 4, 3, 2, and 1 are not things being said. If you are going to rip-off David Letterman then at least do it well.
Someone needs to tell the head honcho that the fake WWE fighting isn’t flying and its time for plan B. I can’t believe they have sunk this low.
Yo, Noel_w, your are right! Those are NOT things ‘being’ said! You are a genius! Now….go back and READ THE TITLE AGAIN….slowly this time!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.