Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Jeff Meyer · Wednesday May 26, 2010
10. Same format, but drivers are not allowed to use spotters. Mirrors only.
9. After pit stall selections have been made, each crew chief must move one stall to his left and crew for that team.
8. Hold Joe Gibbs at an undisclosed location so the old Kyle can actually confront his teammate at will.
7. 40 two-lap segments, each paying a thousand bucks, with a 20-lap shootout to follow for the million.
6. First car to blow up and put oil on the track gets $500,000 during a segment sponsored by BP.
5. Only drivers that haven’t won in a year and a half are eligible for the All-Star Race. (Hey, they’re more likely to need the money.)
4. Highest finishing non-Hendrick driver gets to take over the No. 88 for the next year, seeing as how no one is driving it.
3. No “segments” or prize money for winning one — just 100 laps, winner take all!
2. Anyone using the word “new” before their name is automatically disqualified.
1. Move the race to Phoenix. During mandatory pit stops, any driver may be asked by a NASCAR official to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship before being allowed to leave the pits.
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
You dont have to be in Phoenix to be asked your citizenship status. Arizona is just attempting to do the job that the federal government is failing to do. More power to them!
LMAO #4, tis a sad day in Mudville. So sad it’s almost funny!
LMAO indeed, Rocky. I don’t see a bad suggestion among any of the ten.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Top Ten Reasons People With No Sense of Humor Write In And Complain About These Lists
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.