Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday June 9, 2010
10. Kasey, having now reached the ripe old age of 30, thinks A.J. is just a kid.
9. Kasey doesn’t get the warm reception A.J. does at the Petty ranch because he is sponsored by a beer company.
8. Kasey once told A.J., “I love you, man!” But A.J. still wouldn’t give him his Bud Light.
7. Kasey liked being the top dog in the shop with a cool, two-letter sounding name … then A.J. showed up.
6. A.J. was the one who gave those old MILFs Kasey’s address a few years back.
5. A.J. never fell for the old shop gag, “Oh yeah, around the shop here, we all call Richard ‘Dick’” like Kasey did.
4. Californians and Washingtonians rarely ever speak to one another.
3. A.J. would never bring his own beer to Kasey’s parties. He just figured, “Why? He drives for Bud!”
2. A.J. is actually sleeping with the Playboy pin-up girl that hangs in his locker.
1. A.J. did fall for the old shop gag … showing up at the RPM Halloween party dressed in a white sheet and pointed white hat, with the name Kasey Kenneth Kahne on the back.
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
I’m new to FS. I’m also a Kasey Kahne fan. So of course your article garnered my attention. After I read it, I was sorry that I wasted my time on it. Bad article. Bad opinions. And bad choice of drivers you obviously support…AJ. I won’t be reading anything you write again.
This is the first time I’ve read Frontstretch and it will be the last. I’m a Kasey Kahne fan and this article stinks. Obviously you don’t know Kasey.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.