Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer and Mike Neff · Wednesday June 23, 2010
10. Co-sponsor Kleenex was filming an in-car commercial to show how effective its product is on tears.
9. He dropped his cigarette in his crotch.
8. Have you ever tried to open one of those damn Little Debbie snack packages?
7. Stopped to reply “WTF?” after Michael Waltrip tweeted him to save fuel.
6. Had to plug the GPS back in.
5. Toyota sent out a recall notice to Michael Waltrip Racing about possible brake pedal stickage, but no one took it seriously.
4. Was looking for another can of Foster’s that was stashed behind the seat.
3. He couldn’t believe that Robby Gordon was in fourth, and wanted to see for himself.
2. Chad Knaus switched to the No. 47 team’s frequency and told Marcos that Australia had just allowed another goal during its World Cup match.
1. Wanted to get a better look at the chick with the huge rack in Turn 2.
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Mike Neff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
#1a——Hendrick payed him off!!
He heard his old car in the v8’s stopped on the track and thought he would do the same.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.