Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday July 28, 2010
10. “Remember that one nappy-headed official we had back in the Nationwide Series … what was her name?”
9. “NASCAR drivers’ suits always make my butt look fat. I hate them!”
8. “We all know Amy France wears the firesuit in the family.”
7. “It’s frustrating as hell, but NASCAR has to do it to make it a good show for the fans.”
6. “He hit me, so I hit him back!”
5. “So, when did Vince McMahon take over NASCAR?”
4. “Brian France was madder than a midget with a yo-yo when I refused to sell him my urine for his drug test!”
3. “SMI tracks are way nicer than these crappy ISC ones.”
2. “She ain’t that good in open-wheel, either.”
1. “Well, since you asked, I’m going to be candid and tell you the truth …”
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Best Top Ten yet !
perty much sums it up…
Two Thumbs Up!
Number 2 is the best!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.