Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday August 4, 2010
10. Jack Roush.
9. Brenda Stricklin.
8. A possible new ad campaign for Nationwide Insurance (if Jack learned a thing or two from Dale Earnhardt, Sr.)
7. Shocking photos for some lucky photographer.
6. Possible FAA review of pilot’s license renewal system.
5. No one from NASCAR Race Control was monitoring the radio, so Jack won’t be fined for cussing (a violation of section 12-1).
4. People won’t be bugging him so much to “Take me for a ride, Jack!”
3. No fans in the stands were injured.
2. History has shown … ain’t nothing like a team plane going down to motivate one of your race teams.
1. NASCAR will finally take that stupid wing off team planes and replace it with a spoiler.
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Top Ten is edgy and borderline bad taste—-I like it !!
LOL you MIGHT want to photoshop that photo a bit…JMcMurry no longer with RFR, so that photo doesn’t reflect the statement!! ;)
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.