Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Jeff Meyer · Tuesday May 9, 2006
10. Two words: Goodyear Quality.
9. Wanted to make sure crew properly cleaned pit stall.
8. Maricopa County deputy was running the speed gun at the end of pit road.
7. Misinterpreted crew chief’s advice about running "inside line."
6. Pin slipped out, ears covered eyes, couldn’t see tachometer"¦
5. Thought he saw Nicole Lunders and Eva “talking.”
4. Came back to ask"¦”Which way do I turn?”
3. Officials drew his name out of a hat. It was simply his turn to be F’ed with.
2. Eva with Kurt!? Unbelievable! Had to come down pit road again to make sure she’s still there.
1. He’s had a propensity for making an ass of himself all year. Why stop now!?
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
I think you just about covered everything, but…
Numbers 7, 6 and 1… priceless…
Gotta love it. #6 or #7 shoulda been #1 but hey, they’re in there what does order matter?
Took over right where Rusty left off, shooting himself in the foot at every opportunity!
kurt is what he is, and nothing more. some things never change he is not long for team penske.
the 2 rules you stupid fools!!!!!!
I have a no BS question for you. Sort of an informal survey…
Are you a Kurt Busch fan or # 2 fan in general? (ie penske fan no matter who the driver is?)
#2 was very, very funny and Kurt honestly deserves some of the others, but the continued cracks about physical features he was born with and cannot help are the worst sort of juvenille stupidity.
I still think the elder K.B. is an Alien…
Kurt just needs to be constantly reminded to concentrate on driving for “this year” and let everything else go.
Oh shut up people…he’s talented and a Champ…get over it.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.