Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Jeff Meyer · Wednesday October 27, 2010
10. Kevin Conway to Robby Gordon: Little daily pills to make his racing budget larger.
9. The rest of the field to Dale Earnhardt, Jr.: The view from the front once in awhile.
8. Jeff Burton to Kevin Harvick: A giant, elegantly sculpted finger with no apologies or excuses.
7. Kurt Busch to Jeff Gordon: An autographed album of Pink Floyd’s The Wall.
6. Jeremy Mayfield to Brian France: A burning brown paper bag of … well you know, on his porch with a note saying “Test This!!”
5. Megan France to Brian France: An offer to re-marry (again) or more lawyer bills. His choice.
4. Scott Speed to Kasey Kahne: A ride.
3. Richard Petty to George Gillett: A swift kick in the ass.
2. RPM to A.J. Allmendinger and Marcos Ambrose: Either a Cup car to drive in 2011 or a nice card (they’re not sure yet).
1. Jeff Gordon to Jimmie Johnson: A spotter.
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Number 3 should have been number 1! Other than that, it’s a good list!
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.