Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday November 24, 2010
10. Now that the No. 88 team has been moved to share a shop with the No. 48, how often will Dale Jr. be caught staring dreamily at the trophy case?
9. What did Steve Letarte do to piss Rick Hendrick off so bad that he named him Junior’s crew chief?
8. Did Richard Petty really hire Tonya Harding to whack Kasey Kahne in the knees?
7. Has Brian France finally tipped his hand as to how stupid and out of touch he is by appearing incredulous when told by a reporter that some fans don’t like the Chase?
6. Think Denny and Mike will talk their smack again next year?
5. Did you know that, had Brian’s brilliant Chase system been in effect in 1992, Kyle Petty would be a Cup champion?
4. If NASCAR implemented a “dollar per vote” charge on voting for the Most Popular Driver, would Dale Jr. still win? And if he didn’t win, would they blame him for lost revenue?
3. Can you imagine how much money NASCAR could make if they would have Brian France on the chair of a dunk tank at every race or at the new Hall of Fame?
2. Wouldn’t it be cool if Brian France could magically reset my credit score for the last third of my life like he does the points?!
1. When Kurt Busch sits on the throne in the morning, is he thinking that dropping a deuce is really just a metaphor for dropping the deuce?
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Pretty good list.
RE:#9 – You don’t think RH thinks Jeffy is washed up do you??? I’m not sure what’s going on here!
RE:#3 – Who’d be left watching the races???
RE#2 – Quit calling all of those 1-900 numbers and charging them to your credit card!
Good one Jeff. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.