Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday March 9, 2011
10. Kevin had the audacity to ask Robby for a free energy drink.
9. Kevin has a bigger sponsor… even if they did misplace their checkbook.
8. Robby always was crazy in the desert heat.
7. Failure to agree on a contract ExtenZion.
6. Robby’s latest girlfriend left about the same time Conway, his pill supplier, did.
5. Conway made a snide remark to the effect that if Gordon wasn’t spending so much on lawyers suing/defending himself in court, maybe he’d have a better race team.
4. It’s a little known fact that if you stop taking ExtenZe suddenly, it may cause violent tendencies or behavior.
3. Robby was all hopped up on that new drug, Charlie Sheen.
2. Robby found out that ExtenZe had actually given a “large, bulging envelope” to Conway which he was supposed to give to Gordon – but Conway blew it all at the craps table the night before.
1. Robby wanted to prove to Conway and ExtenZe that he could be just as big a dick without their product.
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
That was lame.
Gordon was just trying to “extend” a helping hand.
Nothing remotely funny, as usual.
Give it up, Mr. Meyer. A humorist you aren’t.
That was really pathetic.
Good job, as always.
Such potential for good humor, such lame results.
Wow….that was lame. Anyone who would take Kevin Conway’s side must have an IQ south of 80……
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.