Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Jeff Meyer · Wednesday April 20, 2011
For this week’s Top Ten, I did a little something different. I posted the topic on Facebook (on my page and the Frontstretch Writers page) and let the fans come up with the list! That’s not saying I didn’t fine tune a few submissions, but for the most part, if you don’t like the list, be mad at your peers, not me!!
10. DW can’t have a man crush on a married man, so Junior’s back in favor over Kyle.
9. Doesn’t want his nephew, Jeffrey to catch him in the racing stats.
8. Suddenly realized that all the 14-year-old girls who rooted for him in 2000 are old ladies in their twenties now and he wants a new crop of irrational defenders.
7. Sponsor National Guard threatened to deploy him to Libya if he didn’t improve.
6. Now that they are in the same shop, Chad Knaus is crew chiefing both the 48 and 88.
5. He’s only falling to 10th place at the end of the race instead of 20th.
4. Intimidated by Kasey Kahne.
3. It’s a sign that the end of the world is near.
2. Doesn’t want to compete for Tommy Baldwin Racing.
1. He’s not doing better; Kyle Busch is doing worse.
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
What a waste of time. Is this the only level on which your brain works?
I really don’t care for this type of article no matter who writes it.
PLEASE, Come up with something better – - – or go do something else !!!
Look at the Junior lovers coming out of the closet. LOL!!
Oh, Junior finished second at Martinsville, that means he’s going to win at Texas cuz he won there before!!!!
Oh Junior is going to win at Talladega cuz its his best track!!!!
Next it will be: Junior is going to win at Richmond cuz he’s good there and has won there before!!!!
It’s funny Jeff, I don’t care who you are.
@Kevin in SoCal. Coming out of the closet? A double entendre there? LOL
Jeff, Jr. does a lot more creditable job at his job, than you do at yours.
Jr. Nation HAS TO think poor Dale Jr. is running better, because darn it, it gets harder race after race every year to make Excuses for a driver who’s only win in the last five (5) years came with a Na$crap assist (the only driver Na$crap allows to pass the pace car or go below the yellow line). A hard fact that the Hypoctites of Jr. nation just can’t accept. Dale Jr. will shameleessly use the Pity Pass to get into the Sprint All-Star race. Because driving in the best equipment in Na$crap,and using his God given average at best talent, Na$crap’s Most Popular Loser will not win or transfer from the Sprint Open race, a race for Losers. This is the No-Excuse race Jr. Nation fears, because it will again expose their driver for what he is. Over-hyped, Over-ra88ted.
Come on people! This was written as a joke. And some of it is very funny. If you can’t take a joke don’t read the stupid top 10 list….Good Grief I can’t beleive you have to explain that top 10 list are jokes…David Letterman would be run out of town (close CBS!)by these clowns..pepper, Bettye, WalNutz and MaryBeth
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.