Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday May 11, 2011
Even though Dick Berggren couldn’t get it out of Kevin Harvick, we found out!
10. How Kyle Busch didn’t stick to the script and ran away like a little school girl as Harvick approached his car.
9. Reminding Kevin that, while it was good he had his wheels turned towards the curb, next time, remember to set the parking brake before getting out of the car.
8. Brian France wanted them to be the first to know that Donald Trump wants him to be his running mate in 2012. (But only if Brian does something different with his hair and can provide a copy of his birth certificate.)
7. Kyle and Kevin hadn’t yet cast their Fan Vote for a driver to get into the All-Star race.
6. Mike Helton is considering a new mustache style and wanted to know if he should go with the “handlebar” or the “Hitler.”
5. Their opinion of whether the pictures of Osama Bin Laden should be released.
4. With the Fan Council membership dwindling, just a short survey of how much of this weekend’s race they watched on TV, how would they rate the racing action and the television coverage, which announcers they remember from this weekend’s racing coverage, and how would they rate each announcer?
3. Brian France wanted to drink a few Buds before the long drive home and also needed some Doublemint to cover his breath should he get pulled over.
2. Who should be the next couple voted off “Dancing with the Stars?”
1. With France, Newman, Montoya, et al already on board, would they be interested in joining the cast of a new daytime soap that ABC has planned to replace “One Life to Live” and “All My Children?”
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Right, ole Kevin “wait for my crew” Harvick is a really tough guy…everyone knows how effective it is reaching through a window net to punch a guy wearing a full coverage helmet. Harvick does good theatre boys and girls…not much else.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.