Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday June 29, 2011
10. I’m still on ‘administrative leave with pay’ from FS for the last Top Ten I did.
9. Any reference to “driving it like he stole it” might be taken as racist and not fair to ALL car thieves out there, no matter their ethnicity.
8. I’ve been informed by members of the media that are more self righteous than myself that I am ultimately “part of the problem.”
7. His lawyer threatened to sue.
6. Brad Keselowski took care of the problem. Atta boy, Brad!
5. I might need a “connection” some time, if you know what I mean…
4. Tired of getting called out for using an internet ‘English to Spanish” translator simply because there is mostly corn and soybeans grown around here.
3. No one has a sense of humor and these lists aren’t funny anyway.
2. Diversity and bullying are no laughing matters.
1. I’ve been subject to recent “Sensitivity Training” and have learned that Clubs are “little clover thingys,” Spades are now “small shovels,” Diamonds are “anglely challenged squares” and Hearts are “small, handleless shovels.”
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Can’t win ‘em all Jeff.
And sometimes you can’t win any!
And in the spirit of always having a Plan B, JPM has now become my provisional hero of the week! Brian Vickers gets an honorable mention, although I would rate him higher if luck had not played so heavily into his humiliation of Tony the Baby Tiger.
Brad K. took care of it.
Kasey probably bought him a Vodka Red Bull.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.