Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday July 13, 2011
10. No refunds.
9. A chance to experience it again somewhere else… and spend more money.
8. Wooden nickels. Lots of wooden nickels.
7. An opportunity to explore your love of new sports.
6. A pig in a poke.
5. Everything but a satisfactory explanation.
4. Hey, look at it this way… they saved 20 thousand fans from b*tching about what a boring race it was.
3. A handy little book of “Games to Play While Stuck In Traffic.”
2. A framed copy of the bank statement showing how much profit they made, even though you weren’t there.
1. A giant foam hand with a finger pointing skyward… wait a minute, that’s not the pointer finger, is it?!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Actually Jeff, I’d say a kiss and some KY jelly if they buy another ticket and return to KMS.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Top Ten Reasons People With No Sense of Humor Write In And Complain About These Lists
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.