Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Jeff Meyer · Wednesday July 27, 2011
10. Stock car events at Lucas Oil Raceway.
9. The press conference announcing that Brian France is… well, is doing anything, really.
8. Two-for-one Tuesdays at my local strip club.
7. Amy Winehouse’s funeral.
6. My next going away party.
5. Soccer in America?… Nah.
4. Any NFL game… even one in Detroit.
3. A Charlie Sheen “concert.”
2. People getting ready for the next “Rapture” on October 21st.
1. Future Sunday Services at Family Baptist Church in Lebanon, Tennessee!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Professional hockey in Atlanta.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.