Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
10. Michigan TV race ratings reportedly up – another sign of the end times.
9. Judge’s gavel after sentencing Kyle Busch to lose his license for 45 days (or so it seemed, to Kyle’s lawyer).
8. Mother Nature’s reaction to a Camry becoming the pace car for the Daytona 500.
7. Is Jack Roush flying again? (What? Too soon?)
6. God does have a sense of humor and sometimes just likes to watch his little “ants” scatter.
5. NASCAR Hall of Fame’s fiscal bottom line.
4. Tony Stewart’s ego falling after the Michigan race.
3. “The Rock” rehearsing its announcement it’ll return as a NASCAR venue.
2. A PR stunt by Danica Patrick’s agent showing what she’s gonna do to NASCAR.
1. The beginning of the much-hyped, but little believed “dominoes starting to fall” in Silly Season now that Carl Edwards has re-signed with Roush.
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Once again, nothing funny here.
Find a comedian to write this stuff, or give it up, please.
Actually, guys, the President has announced that the quake occured along an obscure and little-known crack in the earth called “Bush’s Fault.”
LMAO!!…John you ARE the man!! I new they would find a way to blame him!!
LOL John can i use that. Too late i already did.
John Potts—that was funny.
Maybe Meyer should turn his column over to you.
After spending years in the aviation business, number 7 was damn funny.
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.